11/2017 – present: The Brilliant Club
- PhD Tutor KS5: What is the role of fusion in Cuban music and society?
- PhD Tutor KS4: What does music in Cuba reveal about its society?
03/2017: Royal Hollow University of London, Department of Drama and Dance
- Guest Lecturer: History and Practice of Cuban Dance
06/2013: University of Bremen, Department of Law
- Guest Lecturer: The Commonwealth of Nations: A Story in Time
09/2006 – 06/2011: London Metropolitan University, Department of Law, Governance and International Relations
- Lecturer and Seminar Instructor for module “Issues in Global Citizenship” (Spring 2011)
- Seminar Instructor for module “International Relations: History and Institutions” (Autumn 2007)
- Guest Lecturer: Employment after University – Economics of the Labour Market (November 2006)
01/2006 – 06/2010: Richmond, The American International University in London, Department of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Lecturer for module “Research and Writing Methods for Social Sciences and Humanities” (Autumn 2009/ Spring 2010)
- Guest Lecturer: Trafficking of Women – Human Rights and Globalisation ( April 2008); Women in International Organisations (November 2007); Economic Globalisation and Development (March 2006); Globalisation, International Institutions and Human Rights (February 2006)